uECG (wearable ECG) - Developer's kit
uECG is the smallest ECG wearable monitor. It can transmit real time signal to a smartphone with an Android app or to a PC. Uses single-use electrodes and measures ECG when attached to the chest. Intended for developers, students, researchers, citizen scientists and medical professionals. Open hardware - free to use or modify.
This kit includes 1 uECG, 1 Ultimate Base, 3D-printed case for uECG, USB programmer and 10 electrodes.
Secure transactions by WayForPay
We deliver in Ukraine and worldwide. Click here for details!
It's open hardware: you buy it, you break it. But if it arrived broken, we'll gladly fix that!
Update - Friday, March 13: we put devices out of stock temporarily because of some additional setup we need to do for the website. Several sets are actually in stock and will be back today or tomorrow once we check everything!
uECG is the smallest ECG wearable. Small, lightweight and easy to use, it can transmit real time data to a smartphone with an Android app or to a PC (using our Ultimate base device). uECG uses single-use electrodes and measures ECG when attached to the chest.
uECG is intended for developers, students, researchers, citizen scientists and medical professionals to use in projects, research or work. And it’s open hardware - so you can use or modify it freely!
This kit includes:
- 1 uECG device;
- 1 3D-printed device case (available in white, red and black);
- 1 Ultimate Base device;
- 1 ST-Link V2 USB Programmer (with pogo pin adapter);
- 10 single-use electrodes;
- Android app required for smartphone: download from Google Play;
- uECG Monitor desktop app (Windows or Linux) required for PC connection;
- pogo pin adapter required for firmware upload;
- for firmare upload instructions, refer to the Hackaday Instructions page (step 7 and 8);
For more information and news about uECG, visit the Hackaday page!
- Device support
- Mobile - Android
PC - Linux
PC - Windows