uECG (single device with battery)
uECG is the smallest ECG wearable monitor. It can transmit real time signal to a smartphone with an Android app or to a PC. Uses single-use electrodes and measures ECG when attached to the chest. Intended for developers, students, researchers, citizen scientists and medical professionals. Open hardware - free to use or modify.
Secure transactions by WayForPay
We deliver in Ukraine and worldwide. Click here for details!
It's open hardware: you buy it, you break it. But if it arrived broken, we'll gladly fix that!
Since we have only a few kits left, please buy Developer's Kit for now! Single uECGs will be in stock starting March 20th.
uECG is the smallest ECG wearable. Small, lightweight and easy to use, it can transmit real time data to a smartphone with an Android app or to a PC (using our Ultimate base device). uECG uses single-use electrodes and measures ECG when attached to the chest.
uECG is intended for developers, students, researchers, citizen scientists and medical professionals to use in projects, research or work. And it’s open hardware - so you can use or modify it freely!
- high quality real time ECG signal;
- provides raw data for analysis or research;
- connects to a smartphone (Android only) or PC (Windows/Linux);
- works with any commercial single-use electrodes or HRM straps (10 single-use electrodes provided with device);
- 20 hours of battery power at full charge (charged using any USB 2.0 power cable);
- open hardware - can be used or modified freely!
- Android app required for smartphone: download from Google Play;
- Ultimate base device required for PC connection;
- ST-Link V2 USB Programmer needed for firmware upload;
For more information and news about uECG, visit the Hackaday page!
- Device support
- Mobile - Android
PC - Linux
PC - Windows
You might also like